- More than 15 years experience in brand, business growth and management consulting for Asia
- Led A.S. Louken to become an award winning brand consultancy in Singapore from 2007 to 2014
- Author of Secrets of The Little Red Cow (2010)
- Winner of JCI Outstanding Young Person of the Year Award 2014
- Certified Practicising Management Consultant (Bi-lingual)
- Kellogg Senior Management Programme, Northwestern University, Illinois
- Ebeltoff Group Exco Committee Member
BreadTALK, Charles & Keith, Noel Gifts, Atlas Sound & Vision, Courts, Philips, Eu Yan Sang, Food Republic, Paradise Group, Tangs, Fila, Scanteak, Polar, Koufu, Value Max, Serial System, Philip Lighting , Neo Garden, Ichi Seiki and many Asia Pacific enterprise across 10 countries, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, China, Myanmar, Dubai and India.